March Cato is an Auckland based civil engineering construction company specialising in infrastructure, drainage, pipe jacking, tunnelling, sheetpiling and shaft construction.
Since the company was formed in 1997, March Cato has been recognised as a leading Civil Engineering Contracting Firm with an enviable reputation for:
- Innovative methodologies and technologies
- A professional, technically skilled team
- A focused and well-resourced project management team
- Rigorous compliance with health and safety, quality and environmental requirements
- Being responsive and pro-active in customer service and communication
- Working in partnership alongside clients to achieve the best outcomes for all stakeholders
March Cato is a highly professional operation with robust systems and processes in place to ensure effective and efficient delivery for clients. The company has continued to experience significant growth over time, becoming the go-to partner for demanding civil engineering projects.
We are committed to delivering consistently high results to our clients and their stakeholders. We value effective communication and utilise a robust contact system that ensures we continue to work in partnership with all stakeholders through the lifetime of the contract. When a project presents challenges or changes, our policy is to present effective solutions first.
All our work is carried out under robust quality controls from the works’ specifics to every element of record management. Our commitment to our clients’ outcomes, health and safety, the environment and the communities in which we work is second to none.